black philanthropy month
Black Philanthropy Month (BPM), observed every August, is a global celebration and concerted campaign to elevate African-descent giving. Created by Dr. Jackie Bouvier Copeland and the Pan-African Women's Philanthropy Network (PAWPNet), BPM launched in 2011 to commemorate the United Nations Year and Decade of People of African Descent. Click HERE to learn more.
BLACK PHILANTHROPY MONTH EVENTS
- Multiple SessionsOnlineCIN will host a philanthropic and professional development series for College Students during Black Philanthropy Month. The series will be led by CIN Student Interns and is open to all college students. Registration will open soon.
- Wed, Aug 19OnlinePresented by the Jewish Teen Funders Network in partnership with the Community Investment Network.
- Mon, Aug 17OnlineLife is a game you might as well enjoy it! Listen to Ryan Johnson, founder of Cxmmunity, as he shares how he made his love for gaming a big deal ahd how he wants to help other people of color get into the gaming industry.
- Wed, Aug 12OnlinePresented by the Jewish Teen Funders Network in partnership with the Community Investment Network.
- Thu, Aug 06Online EventJoin the Black Alumni Collective for a dynamic conversation about alumni giving + giving circles + philanthropic causes that mean the most to Black Alumni.
- Wed, Aug 05Online EventI Be Black Girl Omaha featuring Melanie R. Brown